donna's doings

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

SLIGHT SETBACK

Today I could hardly get out of bed. I think my PT was way to aggressive yesterday. My therapist is Helga and she is the Brunhilde of the department. Actually, I really like her and she is very encouraging to me but she really works me out. When I first met her I was not sure what her name was and when I asked her to repeat it she asked me if I had a hearing problem. I felt like saying "No, you have a speaking problem," but I wouldn't do that to such a nice lady.

So today I have had to take it really easy and I hope that I will be recovered enough to go back to therapy tomorrow. My best therapy tomorrow, though, will be going to the church to practice piano. I have missed it so much and I can hardly wait to get going again.

I hope and pray to awaken in the morning feeling back on track. Peace to all.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home