donna's doings

Thursday, April 24, 2008

TIME FOR AN UPDATE

I seem not to be able to think of much to write about these days but guess it is time for an update for those of you who happen to check out this blog now and then. Florida is having about as nice a spring as I have seen since I have lived here--moderate days, low humidity, lots of sun.

These would be lovely beach days if one could afford the gasoline to go. Now I hear on the news that rice is being rationed. I suppose at long last the world shortage of food is going to have its affect on us but will probably only hurt us in the wallet because we will continue to buy regardless of the price--that is how we have treated gasoline. And so life will go on and only the very poor will go hungry and on foot.

I'm feeling better and stronger as the days pass. I still have limitations and can't bend very far yet but I manage to get the necessary done. When I get tired I just have to quit and rest. I have never been very good at that but I am improving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home