donna's doings

Saturday, July 29, 2006

JUST GOT HOME

I just got home from an overnighter with my son and Lady Cheryl in Clearwater. We dined at a Japanese grill last night and had breakfast at my favorite place, Lenny's, probably once a Denny's, which serves Jewish breakfast and lunch fare. That was our only tribute to Israel--no put down to the Jews intended.

Last night we watched a feature length French cartoon entitled THE TRIPLETTS OF BELLEVILLE. It had been recommended by John's father and we found it delightfully funny and entertaining. We all laughed our heads off. I think my favorite character was the dog, Bruno. I bought it so I will enjoy seeing it over and over. The special features on the video with the animators and musicians were especially delightful too. I always enjoy hearing how a project was conceived by the producers so I nearly always watch the features when I view a movie--that is the advantage of seeing a DVD at home.

Now I'm home for the afternoon which means doing the dishes and taking a nap. Ta Ta.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:08 AM, Blogger JT Evans said…

    Glad you enjoyed it! We have it here from the library right now and will watch it again this weekend. I like the clubfoot mom awfully well. Kind of looks like Uncle Mac in drag.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home