donna's doings

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I set my alarm for earlier than my usual getting up time this morning so that I could get a head start on chores for the day. I usually only use the alarm on Sunday. Today I wanted to get my errands run early to avoid the rush and also so that I could then come home and do some housework. So the turkey is in the refrigerator and most everything else is on hand for the big meal that I am preparing on Sunday for family. I will spend the holiday and Friday with my son and wife in Clearwater. We have the big dinner with her family and do they ever put on a feed. I look forward to the food and the fun.

It has started raining softly since I cam in and that is a welcome sound since things are so dry here. We are having wonderfully cool weather and how I wish it would stay that way until spring but, alas, 'tis Florida. What can I say. I'm really enjoying being able to wear a sweater or a jacket and feeling dressed.

I wish for all of you a peaceful and joy filled Thanksgiving with lots of love and a plate full of turkey.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gobble! Gobble! Thanks for the pardon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home